Project 5: Personal Portfolio, MOCKUP

 Here's the initial concept mockup of what my portfolio website will look like. I did the homepage mockup on Figma so it was a little hard to get an image for it but I decided to screenshot the whole thing. It might get blurry, but you can see the whole page at the very least!



Comments

  1. I am on the verge already, this is SO CUTE! It fits very well with your illustration style. I'm super interested in how the site will run and whether or not the text underneath your name will move across the screen, which im kinda hoping it will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how your formatted your header and footer. I always find it difficult to decide how I want to format those and what all to include but I think you treated it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gradient that is recurring in this design and the glowing feel that is happening. I can already see the animations happening on the splash page with the rolling row and the boxes unblurring on the second photo when you hover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the homepage! It's a really inviting start to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOah this looks great! It's all so majestic and intriguing. Can't wait to see this as a functional website

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts